- The Chicago Marathon- THE SERVICE CLUB SUPERSTARS TEAM
- 10/07/2012 - 10/07/2012 07.00 - 15.00
- Charity Event
Service Club of Chicago Superstars
The Bank of America Chicago Marathon 2012 will featue a "Service Club of Chicago Superstars" running team. Organized through the Marathon's Charity Program, this is a new and unique way to raise funds for the great works that Service Club performs.
Event Entry Requirements:
- The 2012 Bank of America Chicago Marathon has a required maximum net finish time of 6 hours and 30 minutes (h:mm:ss / 6:30:59).
- Participants must be 16 years or older on race day, October 7, 2012, to register. Participants 16-17 years of age must have a statement signed by their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
Participating is easy !
Step # 1
Sign up and register for The Marathon using the form provided below. You will be contacted to confirm your acceptance and to process the $150.00 registration fee.
Register with the CARA Charity Training Program (required). Pay the $159.00 training and conditioning fee. When you submit the form below, we will send you paperwork to sign-up. CARA Charity
Commit to raising a minimum of $1,000.00 in pledges to support Service Club of Chicago. From the pledge amount, runners will be reimbursed the registration and training fees listed above. Refunds provided upon conclusion of race and receipt of pledges.
We hope we can count on your support. Become a Service Club Superstar runner, or pledge to support a Superstar -- or sign up a friend to become a SuperStar. General registration is closed -- runners only option is to now Run for Charity ! Our success will increase the amount of good works that we will be able to give back to the Chicago community in 2013. Sign up today - deadline to register is June 29th.
Events Powered By: ServiceClubOfChicago.org